Given the incredible success of this formula when it was first launched in 2016, this 2020edition will certainly please you, dear aficionados, with our new offer of four tasting categories and a slightly different “Collector space”. The “Collector Ticket”, unique of its kind, will be limited to 150 tickets for our show in 9 & 10 October 2021.
Program: you will receive a personal card giving you access to 10 different 1 cl drams (2 x Diamond, 4 x Gold, 2 x Silver, 2 x Bronze). Here is the list of these exceptional bottles !
* Catégorie Diamond (2 drams to choose):
- Jamaïca 35Y Valinch
- Diamond 1996 Velier
- Barbancourt Baretto
- El Dorado 1980
- JM 1985 10Y
- Damoiseau 1980 Velier
* Catégorie Gold (4 drams to choose):
- St Lucia Warren Khong Velier
- La Favorite - Cuvée des Cavistes 1991
- Hampden Only One
- Legend of Cuba
- Neisson 2005 70th
- Nine Leaves Warren Khong Velier
- Bally 1998 BDF
- Karukera 2000 Sauternes Finish Single Cask
- Caroni 2000 US
- Bally 1982
- Libération 2010
- Diamond 1999 Velier
* Catégorie Silver (2 drams to choose):
- New Grove 25Y
- Demerara 1989 Nation
- Basseterre 1995 Velier
- Caroni 21Y Velier
- JM 1999 15Y
- Caribbean 2005 Samaroli
* Catégorie Bronze (2 drams to choose):
- Savanna 15Y
- New Grove 2007
- Clément 2002 Rare Cask
- Rasta Morris Fiji
- Bielle Small Batch
- Long Pond 2000 Duncan Taylor
A guaranted top selection ! But there is more… these bottles are presented in a place exclusively for you.
Ticket valid for one day (you may chose any day no pre notification).
Price of the “Collector ticket":
- 65€ in pre sale (on website only)
- Not available at the counter.
Caution: please note that the "Collector" ticket comes ontop of the "general entrance" ticket. So, please combine purchase of the two tickets when ordering. Please also note that for optimal tasting and organization, you will be asked to wait for your turn after each tasting (whether direct tasting or "sample") and not to ask for 10 tastings at once ! Thanks for your understanding.
- Tasting kit (glass, pencil and notebook)
- Access to l’Espace Dégustation (Tasting area)
- Access to l’Espace VIP (VIP area)
- Access to l’Espace Master-Class (Master-class area)