Special Bottling 2021: Sainte Lucie
Special Bottling 2021 - 7th Salon du Rhum de Belgique
Chairman's Reserve Master's Selection Salon du Rhum Belgique
A unique opportunity to test the rums from the island of Saint Lucia. This rum, vintage 2012, is a little 8 year old nugget which has the particularity of being a blend of two Pot Stills: John Dore 1 and Vendôme.
This single cask has been selected during the covid-19 confinement by the team of the Belgium Rum Fair and is waiting for one thing: to be tasted with friends as soon as possible!
Aficionados will know... we have already bottled a St Lucia 2011 (John Dore 1 and Column Still). If you liked the first one, the second one will blow you away.
- Single cask
- 8 years (ex bourbon cask)
- Limited number of bottles: 267 bottles available
- Colour: coppery, almost mahogany
- Nose: vanilla, spices and a touch of fine oak
- Palate: the palate is still greedy with vanilla-bourbon and then goes on to a fruity taste with hints of caramel
- Finish: nice length with spices that take over again as well as woody and vanilla notes
If you want to order this bottle, you have four delivery options and you have to choose your delivery method in the options below (attention: postal delivery is currently slow, thank you for your understanding).
Please note: Based on previous experience, orders are now limited to a total of 6 products (regardless of the product) for optimal postal delivery. Thank you for your understanding!